12 DIY Halloween Costumes In Your Closet RIght Now
Halloween is quickly approaching and if you haven't purchased a costume yet, now is the time to dig deep into your closet to find the best last minute DIY costume you can throw together.
Most of us have a mish-mash of old clothing we never wear anymore that would make a great Halloween costume (and talk about major bonus points for originality!). Here are 12 easy DIY Halloween costumes you can throw together this year.
1. Dexter and VictimPopsugar
2. Ken and BarbiePopsugar
3. Cast Away and WilsonPopsugar
4. Firefighter and DalmatianPopsugar
6. Kevin and Russell from UPPopsugar
7. Miley Cyrus and Robin ThickePopsugar
8. Risky BusinessPopsugar
9. Starbucks LattePopsugar
10. Lightning StrikePopsugar
11. Tetris PiecesPopsugar