Chase Sapphire Reserve℠
- 50,000 Bonus Points (valued at $750 toward travel) when you spend $4,000 in first 3 months
- $300 Annual Credit for Travel Expenses
- 3X Points on Dining & Travel
- 1X Points on everything else
- Reimbursement for $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select airport lounge membership
- View Terms
Why We Like It
The Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ is worth the hype. If you have Excellent Credit and want to earn free travel, this is your luxury rewards card.
Limited Time Bonus: you'll earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards® Bonus Points when you sign up now and spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
And with the Reserve, you get 50% more value compared to other Chase cardholders when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! That means 50,000 Points from the Reserve sign-up bonus is worth $750 toward travel!
Earn 3X Points per dollar on travel and dining, plus 1X Point per dollar on everything else.
50,000 points ($750 value) after making $4,000 in purchases within first 3 months of account opening
We recommend you have Excellent (750 or higher) credit before applying for this card.
The $300 Annual Travel Reimbursement can used for hotels, airlines, tolls and highways, buses, taxis, trains, baggage fees, seat upgrades and more.
Though it has a $450 Annual fee, if you take advantage of the generous 50K point sign-up promotion ($750 value) and $300 Travel Reimbursement (every year), it easily outweighs the high annual fee.
You can also transfer points from other Chase cards to your Reserve point account for the highest redemption level. If you actually use your points for travel, this could be an insanely valuable card.
Additional benefits include:
- Premium heavy metal card
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ Select airport lounge membership (900+ lounges worldwide)
- Reimbursement for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre Check ($85) application
- Chase Ultimate Rewards® Program with 1:1 point transfers between top travel programs such as Marriott Rewards®, Ritz Carlton Rewards®, United MileagePlus®, Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, British Airways Executive Club, and Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Special car rental privileges from National Car Rental, Avis and Silvercar when you book with your card
- Price Protection: if you make a purchase and find a lower price advertised within 90 days, be reimbursed the difference
- Purchase Protection: cover purchases for 120 days against damage or theft
- Return Protection: reimbursed for your purchase if store won't take it back within 90 days
- Extended Warranty on purchases made with the card
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Auto Rental Insurance: coverage for damage due to collision or theft
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Visa Infinite Concierge: get help with requests like dinner reservations, or Broadway, music and sporting event tickets
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip/Baggage Delay Reimbursement
|Purchase Intro APR||N/A|
|Purchase APR||16.24% - 23.24%* variable APR based on on creditworthiness|
|Annual Fee||$450 - Add an authorized user for $75 per year|
|Rewards Rate||Up to 3X Points per dollar|
|Rewards Rate Details||Chase Ultimate Rewards® can be redeemed for 1.5 cents each if you book travel through their portal; 1 cent if you redeem for cash|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
Thoughts from Actual Users
“Love the metal Reserve card. Everyone comments on it. Of course benefits are way better than the metal but who doesn’t love a heavy card lol. Chase 100k bonus is one of the highest ever. This is definitely now my go-to card, forget any other rewards card. I love you Chase <3” Joey A. of Santa Barbara, CA
“Super pumped. 3 points for every dollar on dining and travel is amazing for me. That’s where most of my spending is. I like traveling in first class and this card is perfect for getting the most out of all my Chase UR Points.” Tim V. of Tampa, FL
“I was ecstatic when I heard about this card. I thought the 100K bonus was a rumor but when I actually saw it I couldn’t believe it. I love Chase Rewards and the fact you get spend just 3k in the period and get $1,500 of travel value is insane. Worth the $450 fee.” Elaine T. of Brooklyn, NY