Platinum Card® from American Express
- 60,000 bonus point signup offer
- $200 reimbursement of airline fees
- 5X points on qualifying flight and hotel purchases
- Up to $200 Uber savings annually
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Credit Needed: Good, Excellent
- View Terms
Why We Like It
The Platinum Card® from American Express has a long been a premium rewards charge card with generous travel benefits and luxury add-ons.
Limited Time: Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months
You need Good or Excellent (approx. 690 or higher) credit before applying for this card.
• Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
• As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
• Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
• Terms Apply.
|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $38|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
|Credit Needed||Good, Excellent|